“And there we saw the giants, the sons of A-nak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.”
Number. What is it?
“All is number” Pythagoras once said. Numbers guide everything, from simple everyday tasks and utilitarian applications to launching spacecraft into orbit and maintaining the global ebb and flow and of economies. They allow us to map out our physical world and quantify it. At least that’s how most people view it. But for those initiated into the occult and those in control, numbers are much more than that.
While the applied use of number and number theory allow these people to accumulate wealth and power through commerce, there are other theaters of conflict where numbers are being used which most are unaware. In fact, the utilization of this sorcery/science is the very reason you are most likely unaware.
Viewed from almost any level of understanding, numbers can seem almost like magic, and for good reason. They allow for measurement and memory of the measurement, they allow us to build, organize, share, and understand our physical world. Number is also at the core of banking and commerce systems, in which currency (a tangible stored value based on a finite store of precious metals or debt) is tallied with a numerical system. This numerical system provides for the distribution of resources which our species relies upon for survival. In short, number provides and allows the opportunity for what we call “civilization.” Without number, civilization hits a wall and advancement of our species simply stops.
Number also allows for the creation and observation of other dimensions. Higher mathematics utilize number to paint other worlds. Worlds which can only be seen through number, and it’s a precious few who have the mind for this who can paint and see into these dimensions.
What’s interesting to note is that this ability to see into other dimensions occurs at the other end of the academic spectrum as well. The scientifically minded mathematician constructs formulas, equations, and machines, and peers into other worlds while religious mystics have decoded ancient symbols and philosophical principals derived from nature and extracted from them the same information. People of science will scoff at this thought today, desiring to toss mysticism into the rubbish bin of fantasy but what do you think Newton, Galileo, and Pythagoras were? They were mystics.
But what if numbers are something more, what if they have the power to change our world here? Well, they do, and they have. What if there were other aspects of numbers that are so intrinsic in our world today that they go totally unobserved. What if the power of numbers could be harnessed in our dimension and used to facilitate the accumulation of power and wealth? If all is in fact number, then it stands to reason that one can utilize number to manifest in real time our reality here? This is precisely what mystics, alchemists, and MIT students engage in regularly.
If you’re familiar with my work then you know I don’t make any distinction between mysticism and science. Once one understands not only the mathematical nature of symbols and the geometry they are built upon but how that geometry is the foundation for all of matter, one understands that science’s goal of decoding and harnessing the world is exactly the same as the mystic’s.
Whereas at first, these ancient sciences seem primitive and naive, it’s only after tracing the progression of science to modern-day labs and government-funded institutions that a larger picture begins to emerge. The goal of science today is no different than that in days gone by. It is still to explain our natural world and use that knowledge to better our existence. And it is always those in power who push these boundaries in order to maintain the structure of their power.
For example, ancient mystics used to attempt to pierce the vale of other dimensions and make contact with entities in other realms. Throughout history, this has been known as demonology, channeling, spiritual contact, etc. Well isn’t this is precisely what is happening at the CERN facility in France today? Have not photos of otherworldly ententes been taken at the CERN facility during high energy experiments? Mysticism? Science? Whatever.
We’re getting a bit ahead of ourselves.
Today we’re concerned with numbers, specifically how they are utilized in symbolism and their timing in the execution of events. We’ll explore how numbers have been harnessed by those who would be our masters and maybe a glimpse into how it all actually works. Today we’ll concern ourselves specifically with the numbers 13 and 33. Why 13 and 33? Because they are extremely esoteric numbers, or because they are the highest degree attainable in the York and Scottish rites of Freemasonry? Both actually.
When you read the lists below it will become quite obvious that those in positions of power are almost always those who are “in the know.” “The know” being the esoteric properties and uses for number as well as everything it encompasses, including vibration, space, thought, and matter.
It is believed that the esoteric arts utilized by secret societies, primarily the Freemason’s came from the Knights Templar and that the Knights Templar acquired these secrets upon discovering King Solomon’s Temple. Along with enough gold and treasure to position themselves to loan money to most of the kings of Europe at the time. It is believed they acquired and sequestered the real treasure of the Temple which was the esoteric arts, among them the use of number. What do I mean by this? How can the use of numbers create power?
Number…Creation or Discovery?
So, was number created by man or discovered? Some say that “number” is not a man created concept but rather “DISCOVERED”. Much the same way Tesla discovered electricity and its properties. Others say that it was very much created and humans simply applied these symbols and system on top of our world.
I say both. It seems obvious to me that man and number converged. Quite simply we are number and at that point in human development when we were no longer forced to live hand to mouth and had the time to look around and take note of our world, we realized patterns and began to organize them into a tangible system. Number manifests or reveals itself to us in virtually everything because it is the programming for everything in our world. It is the organizational force, or law, on which everything else is built, unfolds or realized. I’m being careful not to sound to woo woo or nebulous at this point, but it really is that deep. Number guides our DNA, rotation of planets, properties of gravity, bodily processes, etc. The best example of this is the golden spiral. This is what mystics and the elite know and have cornered the market on. They have simply been ahead of the curve.
Number is core in the “quadrivium” which was a staple of Greek education. It is also required learning for most esoteric arts. The quadrivium is comprised of four disciplines. Number (applied number), Geometry (number in space), Music (number in time), and astronomy (number in space and time). Once one had mastered this he was permitted to seek his “masters” degree in a field of his choosing.
Morris Kline, professor of mathematics and writer on the history, philosophy, and teaching of mathematics classified the four elements of the quadrivium as 1. Pure number (arithmetic) 2. Stationary (geometry) 3.Moving (astronomy) 4. Applied (music). They manifest themselves in our world as follows.
“Number” or ARITHMATIC- Commerce, Banking, Calculation, Organization of tangible goods,
“Number in Time” or MUSIC, vibration, speech, music, creation? (God spoke the world into existence)
“Number in Space”-GEOMETRY, architecture, feng-shui, corporate logos, government buildings
“Number in space & Time” or ASTRONOMY – Days of the week, Month of the year, phase of the moon, Equinox and solstice, cycle of comets and meteor showers, Body functions, women’s menstrual cycles. rotation of planets (Pythagoras came up with the music scale he said by listening to the tones made by the rotation of the planets.) Now that’s cool stuff.
Interestingly the tones of music are intrinsic to our earth and emanate from it as well as other orbiting bodies in our solar system and fix in place, if you will, specific vibrations which we harmonize with. This is why music sounds “good” to us and elicits emotions and feeling. This is also why music is seductive and even if someone has never heard it before will be drawn to it. It is why we naturally sing to babies and dance. This also makes number (in this case “number in time”) a tool in which someone in the know can harness and use to manipulate fellow human beings with, so long as he or she knows the broader science and capacity of number. This is what we refer to as the ESOTERIC ARTS.
Do you not find it even a little strange that while this is no longer taught in any school in the world it is still being taught in esoteric schools which the wealthy and elite of our society attend? This is because there is serious power in this knowledge, quite literally the power to harness other peoples minds and energy and turn it towards their own.
Examples of the projected use of number
One learns the concept of banking. More specifically fractional reserve banking. Let’s say I’m a banker and you come to my bank to store your 1000 pieces of gold. I vault your precious gold in my huge underground, guarded vault and you don’t get robbed and relieved of your stored wealth. I charge you a small fee to do so and pay out your gold to those you instruct me to. But wait. One hundred other people also store their gold with me as well and now I have accumulated 100,000 pieces of gold, and it’s just sitting there. I begin loaning out money to people at 10% interest and begin to grow that pile of gold taking the profits for my own. So long as everyone doesn’t come back for all their gold at the same time I can continue doing this and accumulate wealth for myself with no output of work done by myself. IE manifesting matter out of nothing. This very technique of wealth accumulation is one of the “arts” the Knights Templar were believed to have learned from King Solomon’s Temple. Banking doesn’t seem very esoteric but I as
sure you it is. It is a knowledge base which amasses vast quantities of wealth while placing a select few into positions of extreme power and influence. Banking allows a select few to amass, control, and distribute resources of the world according to their will. It imprisons and enslaves the common uninitiated man and woman into a life of servitude and financial slavery where they are always paying interest for the privilege of accessing the system the bankers forced upon them in the first place. If that isn’t sorcery I don’t know what is.
Without number, higher forms of music and music theory, in general, would not be possible. The mastering and application of vibration is the science of music. Let’s say one develops a phonograph and sells it worldwide, then sells the records to play on them. One no longer has to hire musicians and can enjoy music at their own pace. What’s more is, the person producing the records decides what goes on them and what the people will listen to. Like this controlling emotions and input into another’s mind and subconscious. Think TV as well. When these messages are fed to you through an emotional context they are more readily retained by your mind and stored in your subconscious as reality. Hence you are quite literally being programmed.
Someone figures out that certain dissonant vibrational frequencies have destabilizing effects on humans, both physically and mentally, and build a machine which produces these effects. They then deploy this weapon to destabilize a large segment of the population in order to initiate civil unrest. (BTW, these generators have been around since the late 50’s and are now declassified. Today you may know them as sonic weapons/sound weapons/non-lethal weapons/etc.)
But what about more subtle effects on people? What about using number to resonate with, harness, control, and guide others? A rock concert comes to mind first, then perhaps soft music used in meditation. Astrology and the alignment of the planets come to mind next. Remember Nancy Reagan and her astrologer?
The Bigger Picture
But what I’m specifically talking about in this piece is the institutionalized application in which numbers have been built into the foundation of our civilization. Numbers in space and time which your subconscious assimilates, and responds to which you yourself have no cognizant awareness of.
Is that sorcery or science? Imagine a wizard shooting an invisible beam of energy from his staff which instantly renders his foe incapacitated or even dead. Now imagine a modern day military weapon which can do the same thing, OH WAIT you don’t have to, they’ve been declassified.
Much like the planets and stars have an effect on peoples actions and proclivities, the physical or realized use of number has the power to cause resonance and oscillation of thought and action. Even if the person acting upon these forces has no idea of what is actually occurring. We like to think that we are in control of what we do, say, and think; I believe we are to a large degree. But through marketing and advertising, we are nudged and lead, if you will, to think and behave in certain patterns, and TV is the largest culprit in this body of sorcery.
Are you beginning to understand that numbers aren’t simply a man-made symbol which represents a quantity? Numbers hold great power. Not necessarily because they themselves are magical in any way, but because they are the fundamental denominator in our physical dimension, for everything both seen and unseen. And if a select few have learned to reap the rewards of this, are they not in a position of great power?
A short list of the numbers “13” and “33” in our world today and throughout history
Let’s start by laying out some facts. Admittedly I cut this list short, but this is just to point out the patterns and usage of the numbers 13 and 33 in our world by academia and the ruling elite. What follows is a list of how and where numbers have been used. This list was compiled from a multitude of resources including books and the work from other researchers and I do not wish to present the following as my work alone. Among those sources
http://www.orrar.net/ Hats off to your work
THE NUMBER “13”
“13” in U.S. government
- 13 original colonies
- On the U.S. dollar bill, you will find
13 stars above the eagle
13 steps on the Pyramid
13 letters in ANNUIT COEPTIS
13 letters in E PLURIBUS UNUM
13 vertical bars on the shield
13 horizontal stripes at the top of the shield
13 leaves on the olive branch
13 berries on the olive branch
- Independence Day is 13 days after the Summer Equinox and divides the year exactly in half. One side before & one side after.
- 13 red and white stripes on the U.S. flag.
“13” in the Bible
- The number of lawlessness and rebellion.
- Nimrod was 13th in the line of Ham. (one of Noah’s sons who survived the flood
- The dragon (the symbol for Satan) is written 13 times in the book of Revelation.
- The word “Giants” occurs 13 times in the bible.
- The name Michael occurs 13 times in the old testament.
- In Romans 1 the apostle Paul lists 23 characteristics of sinful people who have a debased or reprobate mind. The thirteenth characteristic is that they are haters of God (Romans 1:28 – 32).
- The Valley of Hinnom occurs 13 times in the bible and was the place of worship of the evil pagan god Moloch. People used to place their newborn children in the red-hot open hands of a giant statue of Moloch to be burned alive.
- 12 tribes of Israel plus God makes 13
- 12 apostles plus Jesus makes 13
- Jesus mentions thirteen things that defile a person. They are adulteries, fornication, evil thoughts, murders, covetousness, thefts, wickedness, licentiousness, guile, blasphemy, foolishness, pride and an evil eye (Mark 7:20 – 23).
- There are 13 famines mentioned in the bible
- King Solomon spent only 7 years building Jerusalem’s Temple and 13 building his own home.
- Gen 13:13 – But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the Lord exceedingly. (This verse has 13 words in it.)
“13” in general
- 13 standard inches is equal to 33 centimeters.
- The United Nations building is 39 (13 x 3) stories high. It also sits on land donated by Freemason David Rockefeller. (Also worth noting that there are 39 books in the old testament.)
- There is no 13th floor in any building in the U.S.
- You will seldom if ever find the 13th room in a hotel in the U.S.
- A witches coven consists of 13 members
- Norse mythology has it that 12 gods sit down to a banquet only to have the 13th (uninvited) god Loki show up. (another version of the last supper?) I think so.
- There are 13 steps leading to the hanging gallows.
- There are 13 loops in a hangman’s noose.
- Apollo 13 is the only unsuccessful moon landing
- October 13, 1307, is the date the Knights Templar were rounded up, tortured, and executed.
- Kids become teenagers at the age 13
- There are 12 Knights of the Round Table as well as King Arthur himself.
(12 + 1 = 13)
- Arthurian Myth – Lady of the Lake has 13 letters.
- During the quest for the Holy Grail, a damsel offers Bors (Knight of King Arthur) her love, which he refuses. Because of this, the damsel along with 12 other women (1 + 12 = 13) threaten to throw themselves from a tower. As they fall from the tower Bors thinks they had better lose their souls than his so he crosses himself and all vanish due to it being a deceit of the Devil.
- Arthurian Grail Legends
- Conte Del Graal = 13 letters
- Didot Perceval = 13 letters
- Merlin was said to have been captured by Nimue disguised as a hare. The legend says he now guards the13 Treasures of Britain and awaits rebirth. At Alderley Edge in Cheshire, Merlin is said to be underground with 13 Knights waiting for England’s hour of need.
- The 13th Tarot card is Death.
- There are 78 (6 x 13 = 78) Tarot Cards in a Tarot deck.
- The 13th Rune is Eiwaz. This rune is the balance point between light and dark.
- There are said to be 13 Crystal Skulls.
- In Norse mythology, an honorary banquet was held in Valhalla for Baldur with 12 Norse Gods. Loki arrives but is an uninvited guest. He is the 13th guest.
- In Roman mythology, you have Romulus and the 12 shepherds. (12 shepherds + 1 Romulus = 13).
- In Norse mythology 13 is a symbol of the Goddess Freya and her day is Friday.
- In French mythology, we have Roland who is the leader of the 12 peers. (Roland 1 + 12 peers = 13).
- In Danish mythology, we have the story of King Hrolfr Kraki and the 12 berserkers. (Hrolfr 1 = 12 berserkers = 13).
- In Greek mythology, there is the tale of Odysseus and his 12 companions. (Odysseus 1 = 12 companions = 13).
- On Friday 13th October 1307 the Knights Templar were arrested by order of the King of France Philippe IV.
- Jacques de Molay the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar was burned to death on Friday 13th March 1314.
- The Pope’s bull of 1313 banned the Knights Templar.
- 13 is a very unique and special number to the Illuminati. Their main numbers are 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 33
- The 13th Degree in Freemasonry is called the Royal Arch.
- 13 is the most correct number for Freemasons.
- New World Order = 13 letters
- There are said to be 13 Illuminati families, these are:
- In Ancient China the meaning of the number 13 was Completion and Perfection.
- In Numerology the Western Astrological Series of numbers 13 means New Beginnings.
- In some occult circles the days of the week are ruled by 13 angels:
Monday – Gabriel
Tuesday – Zamael and Khamael
Wednesday – Michael and Raphael
Thursday – Tzaphiel and Sachiel
Friday – Anael and Haniel
Saturday – Tzaphiel and Cassiel
Sunday – Michael and Raphael
- The 13th Hexagram of the I-Ching is T’ung Jen – Fellowship with men.
- There are 13 notches on the horn carried by the Venus of Laussel.
- In ancient mythology, the number 13 represents the Great Mother Goddess.
- In Classical Antiquity the13thmember of a group was considered to be a leader.
- 13 is an emblem for Sacred and Secret Knowledge.
- An Old English Superstition says that if 13 people meet in a room one of them will die within the year.
- An old saying states that if you have 13 letters in your name you will have the Devil’s luck.
(People with 13 letters in their name)
- In England the day of 24 hours used to be divided into 13 parts:
Between the first Cock-Crow and Daybreak
Dead of Night
- The Battle of Hastings in England was in 1066 (1 + 0 + 6 + 6 = 13)
- There are 13 Hallows of Britain:
Dyrnwyn, (Sword of Rhydderch Hael), Platter of Rhegynydd Ysgolhaig, Basket of Gwyddno Garanhir, Knife of Llawfrodedd Farchawg, Cauldron of Tyrnog, Horn of Bran Galed, Chariot of Morgan Mwynawr, Robe of Padarn Beisrudd, Mantle of Arthur, Chessboard of Gwenddoleu, Whetstone of Tudwal Tudglyd, Halter of Clydno Eiddyn and the Cauldron of Tyrnog.
- Old English death portent – A clock striking 13 is an omen of death.
- In Old England farmers wives would always set 13 eggs under a hen for incubation, considering it unlucky to provide the hen with an even number.
- In Herefordshire and Monmouthshire, the Wassailing Ceremony was applied to farm crops and livestock. During this ceremony, the farmer and his men would make a ring of 12 small bonfires around 1 large bonfire. (12 + 1 = 13)
- Gerald Gardner believed13 was the ideal number for a coven. This was made up of six perfect couples of men and women, plus a leader.
- Gerald B. Gardner was born on Friday 13th June 1884. (English Wiccan, anthropologist and archaeologist.)
- 13 Witches were executed at Salem during the Witch Trials in 1692.
- Witchcraft – Book of Shadows = 13 letters.
- A Witches Coven traditionally numbers 13.
- The Council of American Witches has 13 Principles of Wiccan belief.
- 13 was the original number of covens that formed COG (Covenant of the Goddess) in 1975.
- 13 was the number of pages of a brief written on Witchcraft by the American law firm Nixon, Mudge, Rose, Guthrie, and Alexander of New York City in the 1960’s.
- All Hallows’ Eve (13 letters) better known as Halloween.
- John Dee, Alchemist, Mathematician, Astronomer, and Astrologer was born on July 13th, 1527 (Excluding the 13th but using July and the year 7 + 1 + 5 + 2 + 7 = 13). So as well as 13 within the date the remaining numbers also make 13.
- Church of Satan = 13 letters.
- The Order of the Garter is the highest order of Knights in Great Britain founded by King Edward III (13 letters and numbers).
The order originally numbered 26 (2 x 13). There were 12 Knights which were led by King Edward III (12 + 1 = 13) and 12 Knights led by the Prince of Wales (12 + 1 = 13). In modern times it has 12 Canons and a Dean (12 + 1 = 13). As chief of the order, King Edward III bore 168 garters, plus an extra one on his leg (168 + 1 = 169 = 13 x 13).
- There are 13 Doctrines of the Bards:-
Rewards and Punishments
Penitence and Sacrifice
- The sacred chord of the Druids had 13 segments.
- Celtic Mythology: Ysbaddaden gave 39 (3 x 13) tasks to Culhwch to perform in exchange for the hand of his daughter Olwen.
- Slavic Mythology:
In the myth called The Twelve Months is the following passage:
”The little girl went out into the driving snow and after a time was surprised to see a light flickering through the trees. Then she smelt warm smoke and heard the crackle of burning logs. Before she realized it she found herself in a clearing; round a bonfire sat 12 men quietly talking. Three were old, three of middle years, three youths and three just boys still. These were the twelve months!”
(Girl) 1 + (Months / Men) 12 = 13)
- Joseph Campbell believes there are 175 different flood myths around the world (1 + 7 + 5 = 13)
- In ancient Greece, Zeus was counted as the 13thGod. He was the most powerful of all the Gods of Greece.
- In Egyptian mythology, Osiris was murdered by his brother Typhon. Osiris’s wife Isis then collected his body intent on bringing Osiris back to life, however, Typhon stole the body and cut it into fourteen pieces and scattered them over the earth. Isis though continued her quest and found all but 1 body part which was his penis. (14 – 1 = 13)
- In Ancient Egypt the meaning of the number 13 was Immortality.
- In Egyptian mythology, there are 13 steps on the ladder that leads to eternity.
- In Egyptian mythology, there is also the story of Osiris it is said that he was murdered by Set and cut up into 13 parts.
- The legendary King Prester John (meaning John the Priest was believed to have been 562 years old
(5 + 6 + 2 = 13).
מ = Mem = M = 13
The Esoteric meaning of this Hebrew letter is Death, however, the normal meaning is Water.
- The letters of Abracadabra using their position in the alphabet, add up to 52 which is 4 x 13.
The number “33”
(32 also plays in concert with 33 as it symbolizes transformation)
“33” in U.S. government
- 1933 FDR put the all-seeing eye on the back of the dollar bill. 1+9 =10, the number of dominance.
- The feathers on the eagle on the great seal of the U.S. has 33 feathers on the left wing and 32 on the right. (Schumann Resonance 7.83 Hz is 33/32 ratio and the human body resonates exactly 33 octaves above this (earths) fundamental vibration)
- The U.N. emblem contains 33 squares
- In 2007, the 110 Congress passed “Resolution 33” Titled “Recognizing the thousands of Freemasons in every state in the Nation and honoring them for their many contributions to the Nation throughout history.
- Sam Houston’s statue in Huntsville TX measures 66 feet tall (33 x 2) and weighs 66,000 LBS or (33 short tons). Sam Houston was a high ranking Freemason.
“33” in the Bible
- The number 33 represents wisdom in the bible.
- 33, or more precisely “thirty and three” are mentioned 6 times in the bible.
- Jesus lived 33 years
- Jesus performed 33 miracles
- The “beast” is mentioned 33 times in the Bible
- 33 kings in the land of Canon had to be killed to receive God’s inheritance. Moses killed 2 of them (Amalek and Og), David killed the other 31. Totaling 33.
- Benhadad of Syria came with 32 kings in order to take over. 32 plus himself makes 33.
- King David reigned in Jerusalem for 33 years
- A very old Jewish tradition, recounted by the first century A.D. historian Josephus, states that Adam and Eve had 33 sons and 23 daughters!
- The star of David and his two triangles, one inverted and placed on top of the other one. Two triangles each having 3 sides is 3 and 3. Or 33.
- 33 sons and daughters of Israel (Genesis 46:15)
- 3300 officers of King Solomon (1 Kings 5:16)
- There are 33 titles for the Antichrist in the old testament and 13 in the new testament.
- Jacob had 33 children with his first wife Leah. (Gen 46:15
- According to Jewish law laid out in Leviticus, a woman had to purify her blood and was not permitted to touch anything sacred for 33 days after her son was circumcised.
- The Bible contains a total of 66 books. That’s 33+33 or 33×2.
- The name “God” occurs 32 times in the first book of Genesis. And with God dictating to Moses, that makes 33.
- Lucifer took a third of the stars, or angels with him when he fell from heaven. That is 33 1/3.
“33” in the human body
- 33 vertebra in the human spinal column when the bones that form the coccyx are counted individually
- 33 days in the “intellectual cycle” in the bio-rhythm.
- The human body functions ideally with 8 hours, or 33.3%, of sleep each 24 days.
“33” In Significant Events
- The twin towers stood for 33 years before they were collapsed by the international cabal.
- The Towers of Light memorial which stood in place of the Twin Towers after their collapse shown every night between March 11th and April 13th. Exactly 33 days. 44 bulbs in each light times 2 lights comes to 88. It took 88 years to birth the European Union. (if you are of the belief as I am that the Twin Towers were taken down as the beginning step in an overall paradigm shift then utilizing sympathetic numerical magic fits right in line with this.)
- The Alfred P. Murrah building in OK city (OK city bombing) was named after a 33 degree Freemason. It consisted of 3 rows of columns with 11 columns in each row. 11×3 is 33
- After the trial of the OK City Bombing, Timothy McVeigh was given a stay of execution and was eventually given the death penalty after he turned 33 years of age.
- The first shot fired in the Civil War was fired at Fort Sumter in Charleston NC. Charleston NC is located on the 32 degree parallel. One degree away from transformation. (water is frozen at 32 degrees and only transforms and is free to move at 33 degrees and above.)
- Pope John Paul the 1st was found dead exactly 33 days after becoming Pope. He had vowed to investigate wrongdoings in the church and clean house. A message was clearly sent.
- JFK was shot and killed November 22nd in Dealey Plaza. 11/22 equals 33. Dealey Plaza is also the sight of the first Grand Masons Lodge in Texas.
- March 30th, 1981 Ronald Reagan was shot and almost killed by John Hinkley Jr. 3/30 equals 33. John Hinkley Sr. was very good friends with George Bush Sr.
- Buzz Aldrin (33-degree mason) the first man to set foot on the moon, bought with him on the mission a Scottish Rite banner/flag which was later donated to the House of the Temple …. Gordon Cooper also carried a Scottish Rite Banner/flag on his 1965 Gemini 5 orbital mission.
- Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, and Scottsdale, AZ are all located exactly on the 33rd degree parallel and site of the largest witnessed UFO event in world history, known as The Phoenix Lights.
- On 3/3/03 the UN World Prayer Center called for everyone to pray simultaneously at 3:30 pm.
- The queen mother’s time of death was 315. That is both hands pointing at the 3. Or 33.
- Yasser Arafat was pronounced dead officially at ‘3:30’am
- March 3, 1933, Governor Clarence Martin closed all banks when he declared a “Bank Holiday.”
- During the first lunar landing, the craft made a 33-degree descent.
- Atlantis embarked on its 33rd and final mission, which was also the final mission of a space shuttle, STS-135, on 8 July 2011. STS-33 was a NASA Space Shuttle mission, during which Discovery deployed a payload for the US Department of Defense (DoD). STS-33 was the 32nd shuttle mission overall and the ninth flight of Discovery. The details of the mission are classified.
- Shakespeare writes that Julius Cesar died from 33 wounds
“33” In Geography
- NASA’s Cape Canaveral runway lies on the 33rd degree parallel. The runway the shuttle lands on is named runway #33 and is slanted 33 degrees west of north.
- In the heart of the Andes, Ayacucho Huamanga, the religious capital of Peru, is “The City of the 33 Churches.”
- Roswell NM is located on the 33rd degree parallel.
- The Atom bomb was developed and tested at White Sands NM. located on the 33rd degree parallel. The two atom bombs used in WW2 were eventually detonated at Hiroshima (located on the 34th degree parallel), and Nagasaki (located on the 32 degree parallel.) One each above and below the latitude of creation of the bombs.
- Iraq, ancient Sumeria, and Babylon are all located on the 33rd degree Parallel.
- The longest continually inhabited city in the world is Damascus, Syria, at 33°30’N latitude.
- The area where the Tigris and Euphrates rivers come closest together — allegedly the place of the earliest human civilization or Sumeria — lies at 33° latitude, in modern day Iraq.
- Phoenix, AZ is located at the 33rd degree parallel and is 331 meters above sea level. Phoenix, AZ is also a hive of Freemasonry.
- Disneyland is located on the 33rd degree parallel.
“33” In General
- According to the Newton scale, 33 is the number at which water boils.
- 33 is the atomic number of arsenic
- 33 rpm on a phonograph record. invented by Thomas Edison, a Freemason.
- Groundhog day is the 33rd day of the year.
- At the Vatican, there are 32 archways on each side of the courtyard with the obelisk in the middle completing the number 33
- The pope’s cassock has 32 buttons on it and his head completes the number 33.
- The ceiling in the U.N. general assembly room has a large circular light surrounded by 32 smaller lights.
- In astrology, the sun officially transitions into a new sign of the zodiac at the 33rd degree. It enters that the 30th but doesn’t totally clear until the 33rd. The ministry of Jesus Christ began when he was 30 years old and didn’t end until he was 33. Then he resurrected.
- The bank of America logo is three sets of eleven equaling 33.
- There are 33 divinities or “gods” found in the Vedas, or the Hindu tradition.
- Every thirty-three years the Leonid meteor shower is brightest, in mid-November.
- A continuous 12 lunation calendar with no intercalary periods will re-coincide with the solar year every 33 years. Thus, every 33 years the lunisolar cycle is completed bringing the lunar months back in sync with the solar seasons.
- The game Solitaire consists of 33 holes on a wooden board wherein the player has to remove 32 of the marbles leaving one marble in the 33rd hole in order to win the game. The prefix (Sol) in solitaire means “Sun”.
- The BasilHouse of the Temple (Freemason’s main lodge) has 33 columns each measuring 33 feet tall.
- Indianapolis Scottish Rite Cathedral Ballroom- Ballroom is a square of 99 Feet, The Dancing area has a square of 66 feet and the square white oak floor panels measure 33 inches.
- King Khalid Airport in Saudi Arabia 33 arches along the Royal Pavilion.
- Water is frozen at 32 degrees, but once at 33, it becomes water (transformation). This is an alchemical principle and it is no coincidence the 32-33 degree designation happens at this point. The measuring of heat or transformation in degrees is no coincidence. Your diploma is also called a degree and allows you to move freely within commerce in a field of your choosing, much like water can move freely above 33 degrees and is not frozen in place.
- The Solar Year = 365.2422414 (3 + 6 + 5 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 4 = 33) solar days or 365 days 5 hours 48 minutes 49.7 seconds.
- The basilica of Saint Peter in Rome counts 33 chapels.
- The Loretto Chapel in Santa Fe is constructed of 32 stairs with the upper landing making it 33 or (completeness).
- The enclosing walls around the Pyramid of Saqqara in Egypt measure 33 feet tall.
- On the Giza Plateau, the Great Pyramid rests on bedrock which is 33 feet higher than that of the Pyramid of Khafre. The Pyramid of Khafre also has a terrace which measures 33 feet wide.
- Also in Giza, the Wall of the Crow measures 33 feet high.
- At the temples of Abu Simbel in Egypt, the Statues measure 33 and 66 feet tall.
- In modern-day Pakistan at the Ruins of Mohenjo Daro, the streets around the temple and what would have been the housing for the Elite measured 33 feet across.
- Harappa India, the isles measure 33 feet wide in the Great Granary.
- The National Geographical Society founded in 1888 and modeled after the Royal Geographical Society of London, had an original membership of 33 men. Clarence Dutton (who mapped out the geology of the western United States) sat as chairman of that society. Please see The Grand Canyon Mystery.
- The “Tree of the Sephiroth” of the Kabbalah has 33 elements, including the whole of it and its constituent parts.
- The Vatican recognizes “33 Doctors of the Church.
- 33 Bishops make up the Irish Bishops’ Conference which is the official body of Catholics in Ireland.
- The 2005 “traditional Christmas greeting” was delivered from the Vatican in 33 languages.
- 33 members compose the “Council of the Order of the Great Orient” of France.
- Of the 99 Beautiful Names of Allah, the 33rd is Al-Azim “the Supreme Glory” meaning the Most Grand.
- In Islam, 33 angels carry the praise of man to heaven; sacred litanies make mention of 33 tasbih, 33 tahmid, 33 takbir.
- The Animal Kingdom is divided into 33 phyla.
- The raven produces 33 distinct sounds.
- Blue moons occur on average once every 33 months
- The sun rises on the exact spot on the horizon exactly every 33 years.
- Saturn has 33 natural satellites. (for a fascinating study, research Saturn, and the occult.)
- Mercury has an average temperature of 332 degrees. (Here we see 33 and 32) The god Mercury is a messenger god. Mercury Radio Arts was founded in 2002 by Glen Beck of the Glen Beck radio program and is a multimedia production company or a “deliverer of messages.” Still, think Glen Beck is on the up and up?
- The “X-33 VentureStar” is a technology program design (a partnership between NASA and industry) for a new generation of launch vehicles that would significantly lower the costs of carrying payloads into space.
- On the largest earth-based reflective telescope, the mirror is 33 feet in diameter.
- Saturn V rockets were 33 feet wide and 363 feet tall. 363/33=11. 11 is an extremely important number to occultists.
- The world’s largest radio telescope is the 330-meter dish at Arecibo in Puerto Rico’s mountains.
- The numbers associated with the tetrahedron, the simplest and most basic of the Pythagorean “perfect solids,” are 19.47 or 19.5 and “3” or “33”. (Also see Richard C Hoagland’s work on NASA and the number 19.5.)
- Seawater pressure doubled every 33 feet of depth.
- Due to Earth’s gravity, a column of water can only rise up into the air 33 feet before it begins to disperse or collapse.
- The escape velocity from Earth’s gravity is Mach 33
- The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), National Earthquake Information Center (World Data Center for Seismology, Denver), lists seismic activity according to depth below surface, with -33km being the shallowest grade on their scale.
- Club 33 at Disney Land is the only place on the Disney Land estate that one can drink alcohol. It is also a private club and costs around $10,000 a year membership fee with an initiation fee of $25,000.
- The California Vara is 33 inches
- The numerical/alphabetical sum of AIDS equals 33.
OK….I’m going to stop here. I’m sure I could continue compiling these numbers quite literally for the rest of my life. The point is, specific numbers have been inserted into our lives and the define much of what we know and do.
Before the invent of the internet all of this fell into the category of “conspiracy theory” but today information is flowing quite nicely and the average Joe/Jane experiences much greater exposure to these topics, We have reached a point technologically where elite are no longer able to keep a wrap on this knowledge.
My hope in writing this article is that each of you reading this will begin to realize the matrix you are in. The extreme level of control and manipulation you operate under each and every day. True freedom comes from understanding and action. My thought in writing this was that each of you will begin to notice your world around you and begin asking questions.
I urge you to start counting pillars in the town square, decode corporate logos and identify those companies with Masonic and esoteric roots. This will give you the option to whether or not you choose to support them with your dollars. (If you want something to go away, STOP BUYING IT.) Perhaps recognize those in entertainment who attempt to persuade you through their ancient choreographed ritual. Or question the latest “science” coming out of CERN or a government agency.
We live in a unique time in which an ancient science/religion is being unfolded before us during our very lifetimes. This understanding, this power is no longer secret and is exposed to anyone willing to learn it, anyone with the desire to harness this ancient science has only to reach out and grasp it.