There are three double-digit numbers in the study of occulted numerology which garner special attention in order to understand their place in ritual energy work. These are called Master Numbers, they are 11, 22, & 33.
Added to this there are six more double-digit numbers 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, & 99 which also have the potential to concentrate useful directable energy. These are called Power Numbers. They will be discussed in a separate article.
MASTER NUMBER 11
Number 11 is the first master number. It is also the first number which is reduceable, which imparts unto it metaphysically it’s an intrinsic impurity.
In numerology, the number 11 holds the meaning of disobedience and chaos. This is two-fold. First, and mathematically, or exoterically, this is because it is the first number that can be reduced, which makes it impure. Second, and esoterically, this is because it is considered an affront to the creator. In most religions, but specifically Christianity, the number 10 is considered whole and complete. We see this everywhere in the Bible where God has accomplished something himself according to his will. Numbers 1-9 are irreducible and “10” is simply “1” mathematically, meaning, things have come full circle, or, BACK TO THE CREATOR. Eleven is the next number. A challenge. Pride. And attempt to top the creator.
- Genesis 11 deals completely with the Tower of Bable. It’s construction, destruction, and God’s anger in man’s attempt to build a tower to heaven.
- After Judas Iscariot’s betrayal to Jesus, there were 11 disciples remaining.
- Jesus Christ has 11 letters and he died at age 33 or 11X 3. 33 being the most sacred of numbers and held above all others by nearly every esoteric order in all of history.
- Of course, September 11, was all about chaos.
As you can see, there is much power in disobedience. If the Coyote archetype in Native American mythos had a number it would be 11. The Coyote is the entropic force necessary for change to occur. It maintains the balance of the perfection of the creator and gives us the challenges required to grow. Stirring up chaos is necessary for change.
The number 11 also reduces to “2”. Or the duad. Or duality. It is the result of what happened when the creator decided to create. He first had to split himself from one/whole resulting in “2”. 11 can never be the creator. We see this played out in the battle between God and the devil. This concept later manifests itself into the perpetual battle between good and evil. God created the Lucifer (part of the duad) and Lucifer wishes to be like the Most High, but can never be so.
11 is the smallest two-digit prime number in the decimal base. The next prime is 13, with which it comprises a twin prime. 11’s twin prime is the number coveted by most secret societies and is the number of rebellion and lawlessness. EXOTERICALLY, this is a twin prime fact. ESOTERICALLY, the vibrational attributes or personalities of these two numbers are lined up, ie, lawlessness and rebellion. It’s no wonder darker practicing occultists work these numbers so much into their rituals.
If a number is divisible by 11, reversing its digits will result in another multiple of 11. As long as no two adjacent digits of a number added together exceed 9, then multiplying the number by 11, reversing the digits of the product, and dividing that new number by 11, will yield a number that is the reverse of the original number. (For example: 142,312 × 11 = 1,565,432 → 2,345,651 ÷ 11 = 213,241.) EXOTERICALLY this is a mathematical property of the number 11. ESOTERICALLY, this is a numerological mirror. Or a 4-dimensional portal.
Multiples of 11 by one-digit numbers all have matching double digits: 00 (=0), 11, 22, 33, 44, etc. ESOTERICALLY, this is what makes both the other two Master Numbers 22 & 33 what they are, and the others 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99 power numbers. Power Numbers are the little brother to the first Master Number 11.
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11= 66. There are 66 Books in the Bible.
MASTER NUMBER 22
The second Master number is 22. Since the number 22 is a doubling of 11 you can think of the number 22 as doubling down on chaos or entropy. Of course, the numerological coding in the Bible points exactly to this as well.
There are many examples of the number 22 being used in the Bible to facilitate and add to the entropy required to bring to fruition God’s plan.
- Although most modern translations list 39 books for the Old Testament, the number of originally inspired books finalized by Ezra the prophet and the Great Assembly is twenty-two. This number of canonized books or manuscripts corresponds to the twenty-two letters of the Hebrew alphabet. First and foremost the Hebrew alphabet has 22 letters.
- The Hebrew alphabet is made up of 22 letters, which are used to compose the Word of God. The word of God is called a lamp (Psalms 119:105, Proverbs 6:22), thus it is the light by which we are to live. The word light is found 264 times in Scripture. When 264 is divided by 12 (divine authority) we have twenty-two, which represents light.
- There are twenty-two generations from Adam to Jacob.
- When Moses raised up the tabernacle of God there were exactly 22,000 Levites consecrated to serve.
- Jesus is recorded to have quoted from twenty-two Old Testament books.
- Around 3 pm on Passover, just before dying for the sins of all mankind, Christ quoted from the first verse of Psalm 22 written by King David.
Mathematically 22 is an even composite number and a semiprime; its proper divisors are 1, 2, and 11. Here we see the ESOTERIC meaning behind the breakdown of this number. 1=creator 2=duplicity/creation 11=chaos/entropy.
When one divides 22 by 7 (the number of God’s completeness or perfection) 22/7 we get the number Pi. 3.142, which of course is found in all of creation.
So. God’s designed entropy, divided by God’s completeness and perfection gives us the world we have today. A perfectly imperfect world designed with purposeful intent.
And not just the Bible, In the use of tarot cards, there are 22 cards in the major arcana. However, only 21 of them are numbered. “The fool” is numbered zero, and yet can be seen as the 22nd card. It is hidden in plain sight and can appear in either location, ie, the first card without a number or the 22nd. It is both hidden and duplicitous in nature, for it is 11 x 2.
There are also 22 paths in the Kabbalistic Tree of Life.
A catch-22 is a paradoxical situation from which an individual cannot escape because of contradictory rules or limitations. The term was coined by Joseph Heller, who used it in his 1961 novel Catch-22.
MASTER NUMBER 33
The Master Number 33 is the final Master Number and without a doubt the most sacred number held above all others in the world of occulted knowledge.
I believe the primary reason this number has been written into the nearly all the creation stories of mankind because the Solar Year = 365.2422414 (3 + 6 + 5 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 4 = 33) solar days or 365 days 5 hours 48 minutes 49.7 seconds. AND we now have the Son/Sun of God. Before the age of Pisces, we had other gods who lived for 33 years. The other reason for this is the fact that the sun will pass through a zodiac sign for 30 days before it begins the 3 days process of transitioning or (working) into the next where it is reborn into the next sign of the colander year (it takes 3 days for the sun to clear the last sign)….Jesus lived for 30 years, worked his ministry for 3 then died and was reborn.
The sun also rises on the exact spot on the horizon exactly every 33 years. Also, a continuous 12 lunation calendar with no intercalary periods will re-coincide with the solar year every 33 years. Thus, every 33 years the lunisolar cycle is completed bringing the lunar months back in sync with the solar seasons.
This number has everything to do with solar worship and we know that the mystery schools were all about solar worship as they grew out of the older mystery schools of the Sumerians and Egyptians. This is the exact reason why. It would appear that the Master Number 33 is the most sacred for a multiple of reasons, both mathematical and as it relates to the occult.
In the Bible, the meaning of the number 33 is connected to certain promises made by God. It also represents Wisdom.
- 33 or more precisely “thirty and three” are mentioned 6 times in the bible.
- Jesus lived for 33 years
- Jesus performed 33 miracles
- The “beast” is mentioned 33 times in the Bible
- 33 kings in the land of Canon had to be killed to receive God’s inheritance. Moses killed 2 of them (Amalek and Og), David killed the other 31. Totaling 33.
- Benhadad of Syria came with 32 kings in order to take over. 32 plus himself makes 33.
- King David reigned in Jerusalem for 33 years
- A very old Jewish tradition, recounted by the first century A.D. historian Josephus, states that Adam and Eve had 33 sons and 23 daughters!
- The star of David and his two triangles, one inverted and placed on top of the other one. Two triangles each having 3 sides is 3 and 3. Or 33.
- 33 sons and daughters of Israel (Genesis 46:15)
- 3300 officers of King Solomon (1 Kings 5:16)
- There are 33 titles for the Antichrist in the old testament and 13 in the new testament.
- Jacob had 33 children with his first wife Leah. (Gen 46:15
According to Jewish law laid out in Leviticus, a woman had to purify her blood and was not permitted to touch anything sacred for 33 days after her son was circumcised.
- The Bible contains a total of 66 books. That’s 33+33 or 33×2.
- The name “God” occurs 32 times in the first book of Genesis. And with God dictating to Moses, that makes 33.
- Lucifer took a third of the stars, or angels with him when he fell from heaven. That is 33 1/3.
- The 33rd time Noah’s name is used in Scripture is when God makes a special covenant or promise with him. It’s, for this reason, the number 33 is sometimes associated with “God’s Promise.”
- The 33rd time Abraham’s name is used in the Bible is when Isaac, the child of promise, is born to him when he is ninety-nine years old, OR 33×3 (Genesis 21:1 – 2).
- The 33rd time Noah’s name is used in Scripture is when God makes a special covenant or promise with him. The Eternal promises to not destroy the entire world again with a flood and seals His pledge with the sign of the rainbow (Genesis 9:12 – 16).
- The total number of times ‘three’ or ‘third’ is used in the book of Revelation is 33. This, of course, is the trinity or 3 times 11 and defines God’s judgment.
- The New Testament is comprised of 66 books. or 33 X 2. or God’s promise multiplied by creation or himself divided.
Occulted Mystery Schools and Master Number 33
With this knowledge of the number 33, it is easy to understand why most secret societies including the Freemasons do not care what the individual religions of their members are. All which is important to them is that they believe in a creator, and I don’t necessarily disagree with this.
It is interesting to note that the game of Baseball was invented by Abner Doubleday who among other things was a Theosophist. Abner had extensive knowledge of the occult and it can be found everywhere throughout the game he created. Among other encoded ritualistic numbering, the distance between bases is exactly 66 feet between the center of any plate to the next or previous plate. Again, this is the path of the new testament, divided by the creator.
Whether it’s science sports politics murder number 33 is used prominently in any ritual or permanent undertakings executed by members of secret esoteric orders.
- The twin towers stood for 33 years before they were collapsed by the international cabal.
- The Towers of Light memorial which stood in place of the Twin Towers after their collapse shown every night between March 11th and April 13th. Exactly 33 days. 44 bulbs in each light times 2 lights come to 88. It took 88 years to birth the European Union. (if you are of the belief as I am that the Twin Towers were taken down as the beginning step in an overall paradigm shift then utilizing sympathetic numerical magic fits right in line with this.)
- The Alfred P. Murrah building in OK city (OK city bombing) was named after a 33 degree Freemason. It consisted of 3 rows of columns with 11 columns in each row. 11×3 is 33
- After the trial of the OK City Bombing, Timothy McVeigh was given a stay of execution and was eventually given the death penalty after he turned 33 years of age.
- The first shot fired in the Civil War was fired at Fort Sumter in Charleston NC. Charleston NC is located on the 32 degree parallel. One degree away from transformation. (water is frozen at 32 degrees and only transforms and is free to move at 33 degrees and above.)
- Pope John Paul the 1st was found dead exactly 33 days after becoming Pope. He had vowed to investigate wrongdoings in the church and clean house. A message was clearly sent.
- JFK was shot and killed on November 22nd in Dealey Plaza. 11/22 equals 33. Dealey Plaza is also the sight of the first Grand Masons Lodge in Texas.
- March 30th, 1981 Ronald Reagan was shot and almost killed by John Hinkley Jr. 3/30 equals 33. John Hinkley Sr. was very good friends with George Bush Sr.
- Buzz Aldrin (33-degree mason) the first man to set foot on the moon, bought with him on the mission a Scottish Rite banner/flag which was later donated to the House of the Temple …. Gordon Cooper also carried a Scottish Rite Banner/flag on his 1965 Gemini 5 orbital mission.
- Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, and Scottsdale, AZ are all located exactly on the 33rd degree parallel and site of the largest witnessed UFO event in world history, known as The Phoenix Lights.
- On 3/3/03 the UN World Prayer Center called for everyone to pray simultaneously at 3:30 pm.
- The queen mother’s time of death was 315. That is both hands pointing at the 3. Or 33.
- Yasser Arafat was pronounced dead officially at ‘3:30’am
- March 3, 1933, Governor Clarence Martin closed all banks when he declared a “Bank Holiday.”
- During the first lunar landing, the craft made a 33-degree descent.
- Atlantis embarked on its 33rd and final mission, which was also the final mission of a space shuttle, STS-135, on 8 July 2011. STS-33 was a NASA Space Shuttle mission, during which Discovery deployed a payload for the US Department of Defense (DoD). STS-33 was the 32nd shuttle mission overall and the ninth flight of Discovery. The details of the mission are classified.
- Shakespeare writes that Julius Cesar died from 33 wounds
Most scientific discoveries were so made and solidified by members of Freemasons. It is because of this the signature of 33 is found throughout the scientific world.
- Water is frozen at 32 degrees, but once at 33, it becomes water (transformation). This is an alchemical principle and it is no coincidence the 32-33 degree designation happens at this point. The measuring of heat or transformation in degrees is no coincidence. Your diploma is also called a degree and allows you to move freely within commerce in a field of your choosing, much like water can move freely above 33 degrees and is not frozen in place.
- The Atom bomb was developed and tested at White Sands NM. located on the 33rd degree parallel. The two atom bombs used in WW2 were eventually detonated at Hiroshima (located on the 34th degree parallel), and Nagasaki (located on the 32 degree parallel.) One each above and below the latitude of creation of the bombs.
- According to the Newton scale, 33 is the number at which water boils.
- 33 is the atomic number of arsenic
- 33 rpm on a phonograph record. invented by Thomas Edison, a Freemason.
Without a doubt, the number 33 is the most sacred of numbers so far as the occult is concerned. If you wish to understand what is happening in your world I’d recommend that you learn to recognize how, where, and when this number is being used in order to reverse-engineer the intended purpose of its use.