An examination of Jesus Christ from a numerological and astrotheological perspective
- Observation of the heavens as the basis of a religious system; reverence of the heavens.
Astrotheologists have done a fine job proving the irrefutable similitudes between the life of Jesus Christ and classic Western astrology. So much so that Christians do not refute this evidence but instead have been pressed to explain and come to terms with it. They have done so by finding meaning in the following passage.
Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
The Astrotheology of Jesus (Short Version)
- The SUN, travels through the heavens in its 30-day cycle moving and living amongst 12 constellations.
- The SUN spends 30 days in each of zodiac signs
- The SUN spends 3 days transitioning through each sign before clearing it and being reborn into the new sign.
- The SUN is at the height of its power June 21st (Summer solstice) and wanes in strength as it moves closer to Dec 21st (Winter solstice) and “dies” for 72 hours or 3 days. It is said to die because from our perspective the SUN is stationary and does not move. On Dec 25th the SUN is resurrected and begins rising to full zenith again.
- The SUN, moves to the southern sky where the only constellation in the sky is the southern cross, and on Dec 21st dies, or stops moving for 3 days (72 hours) before rising from the cross and moving towards its zenith again.
- The SON, lived for 30 years and during his ministry was surrounded by 12 disciples.
- The SON, lived for 30 years before beginning his ministry.
- The SON, spent the last 3 years of his life conducting his ministry.
- The SON’s, birthday is celebrated on Dec 25th, 3 full days after the winter solstice where the sun is at its lowest point (in the northern hemisphere) in the sky.
- The SON was sacrificed on a cross and was dead for 72 hours before rising and ascending to heaven.
All this, of course, revolves around two factors 1. The movement of the Sun in relation to the stars (from our perspective) and 2. Numbers. The Bible itself is an intricately layered masterpiece of steganography embedded within parables and stories which if learned and adhere to provide for rather serviceable foundation for civilization. These numbers embody personalities that give layered and deeper meaning, should one understand their meaning.
The Bible also appears to be designed to facilitate the advancement of every member of our species during any time period regardless of economic tier or cast. The lessons contained within the mathematically encoded stories are literally timeless.
- The Bible was designed to educate the most primitive of civilized man through the use of parables and stories which can be committed to memory through the power of relatable allegory and timeless events.
- The Bible lays out for merchants, traders, and laborers the expected behavior and conduct necessary to underpin a successful civilization. (Book of Leviticus)
- The Bible advises kings and persons in positions of power as to correct behavior to best facilitate trade, and relations with foreign powers as well as how to develop a legal system for its constituents which is fair and just. (The U.S. constitution was built around the 10 commandments and Judeo/Christian morals and values.
- The mathematical embedding of people, objects, and events within the bible also speaks on another level of understanding. If one understands the occulted numerological meaning behind the details of the stories put forth, deeper knowledge can be pulled forth from the text and I believe applied holographically to other paradigms.
- I believe that the secrets of time and space too are hidden with the text of this great book and as we develop further it will unlock for humanity the path forward. It is also my suspicion that government and private labs have been working on these matters for quite some time and have no doubt reached to this book for a path forward.
These same lessons were taught prior to the invent of Christianity as well, of course. They took the form of other deities, heroes, and epics but transfer equivalent knowledge to their respective devotees. I believe however the Bible has done the best job of compiling this body of knowledge.
So, with no disrespect to people who adhere to faith-based religions, and I truly mean this, as I believe faith is a crucial component to our existence, what they don’t understand is that the underwriting for nearly all Western religions from Sumer to today has a common foundation. Numerology.
If one were to suspend briefly the emotional equity associated with their respective deities and view that diety and associated events as numbers interacting with other numbers, mathematical patterns not only begin to form but engage seamlessly with other manifested numerology associated within the respective stories.
These holy stories/knowledge was once sequestered in temples where their true meaning was known only to the religious elite. But over the centuries civilization has grown and knowledge has naturally proliferated as society has become more sophisticated. This Knowledge is no longer relegated to embedded religious institutions. It has been woven into new institutions.
Temples Become ————–> Schools
Cosmology Becomes ——————> Science
Ritual Structure Become ———————>Creed
What We Know of Jesus’s Timeline According to the Bible
Before the age of 30, we only know of two times Jesus is mentioned as a living person in the Bible. 1. Birth/circumcision. 2. Visiting the temple in Jerusalem. Then it’s crickets until age 30. Christians choose to believe that he was simply working as a carpenter in Nazareth for those 18 years even though there is no record or mention of it. It’s simply an unsupported belief. However, between 30 and 33, the narrative blows up and the workings of Jesus are extremely well documented.
Birth/Year 1– Matthew 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2. Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.
12 Years of Age – Luke 2:42 – And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.
30 Years of Age – Luke 3:23 – And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,
33 Years of Age – Jesus dies: Mattew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
Numerology and The Years of Jesus Christ’s Life
Years 1-12 of Jesus’s life are well documented, as are 30-33. However, the 18 years between them are completely unaccounted for. Here we already see the foundation of numerological significance in regards to Pythagorean arithmetic. 1-12 is reminiscent of the number of major constellations in Western astrology and 30-33 would be the days it would take for the sun to fully clear the previous zodiac sign. If you have an occult oriented mind you’ll also notice the 30-33 are the 3 highest degrees in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. And there are only 3 levels of the Blue Lodge. You may also notice that Jesus’s missing years is that of legal adulthood in most Western nations.
So why would the greatest book ever penned about the greatest man who ever lived omit 18 years of life? Why was the most crucial and important point in the narrative of the savior of humanity between 30-33 years of age? Because the story of Jesus is the story of the Sun transitioning through the heavens. The transition, the birth/death is the mystery, and the issue at hand.
Not to wax snide, but most Christians are more preoccupied with the thought that Jesus came and died for their sins than they are with what he actually taught, and this is not a moral or even logical fault. The fact is, the foundation of salvation in Christianity revolves solely around believing that Christ died for our sins and that to go to heaven one must accept the story of Jesus Christ in one’s heart. The Bible teaches to be good, kind and just, but its primary objective is to procure devotees to the religion and it used the promise of everlasting life to do so.
John 3:16 (KJV)
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
This is the cornerstone of Christianity, so much so that the bible states that one can not get to heaven through good deeds alone.
Ephesians 2:8-9 (KJV)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
John 14:6 (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
BREAKING DOWN THE NUMEROLOGY
Jesus’s Birth / Age 1 – The Monad
Matthew 1:18-25 tells the story of the birth of Jesus. And everything begins with THE CREATOR
Quite simply, One is THE CREATOR. It is the first, whole, indivisible, complete, and is the source of all other numbers.
In sacred geometry, it is represented as the circle, while “2” is represented as the vesica Pisces while “3” is obtained by utilizing the newly formed points within the vesica Pisces to form a triangle “4” is a square, and so on…..
(The following examination of the monad is taken from Thomas Taylor’s Theoretic Arithmetic. 1816)
The Monad – The monad is the principle and element of numbers, which while multitude is diminished by subtraction, is itself deprived of every number, and remains stable and firm since it is not possible for division to proceed beyond the monad. For if we divide the one which is in sensibles into parts, again the one becomes multitude and many; and by a subtraction of each of the parts we end in one. And if we again divide this one into parts, the parts will become multitude; and by an ablation of each of the parts, we shall at length arrive at unity.
Age 12 – God’s Spiritual Kingdom
From the event of Jesus’s birth and circumcision (Luke 2:21) to his next reference is 12 years. Of course this is the 12 constellations of the zodiac. Jesus was born, then passed through the 12 signs before he was mentioned again. When he was, he was mentioned in a temple talking with wise men.
In the Bible, the number 12 is featured prominently to denote “Faith and Divine Rule”
- The Old Testament Book of Genesis states there were 12 sons of Jacob and those 12 sons formed the 12 tribes of Israel.
- 12 patriarchs from and including Shem (one of Noah’s sons saved in the Ark) to Jacob (Israel): Shem, Arphaxad, Salah, Heber, Peleg, Reu, Serug, Nahor, Terah, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob – Genesis 11:9–32; 25:1–28:22
- The New Testament tells us that Jesus had 12 apostles.
- According to the Book of Revelation, the kingdom of God has 12 gates guarded by 12 angels.
- Solomon’s throne of power had 6 steps leading up to where he sat, and there was a lion on each side of the six steps (12 total) – 1 Kings 10:18-20; 2 Chronicles 9:19
- The 12 administrators of Solomon for all Israel -1 Kings 4:7
Manasseh was 12 years old when he became king – 2 Kings 21:1; 2 Chronicles 33:1
- 12 apostles will sit on 12 thrones judging the 12 tribes of Israel in the regeneration – Matthew 19:28
- 12 wells of water at Elim – Exodus 15:27; Numbers 33:9
- 12 loaves of permanent offerings on the golden table – Leviticus 24:5
- 12 loaves of bread were broken by Jesus Christ for the Last Supper -Luke 22:14–19
- Elisha was plowing with 12 yoke of oxen when he was admitted into the College of prophets – 1 Kings 19:19
- It took 12 years before a young Israelite male could be admitted as a “son of the law.
- The Bride of Jesus in Revelation 12, the Church, wears a crown containing 12 stars
- 12 baskets of bread were leftovers after the miraculous feeding of the 5,000 – Mark 6:41–44
- 12 men were appointed to explore or spy the land of Canaan – Due1:23
- Prophetic writings in the OT are completed with the twelve “minor” prophets of the Old Testament: Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
- The number 12 signifies the perfection of government or rule.
- According to Bible scholars, 12 is the product of 3, which signifies the divine, and 4, which signifies the earthly.
- The heavenly bodies are also connected to the number 12 since the stars pass through the 12 signs of the zodiac in their heavenly procession.
- The number 12 has further significance, as it represents authority, appointment, and completeness. The number 666 is used to represent the devil and hell, whereas 12, 12, 12 is believed to signify God and heaven. The number 12 is also associated with the government of the cosmos.
- The Virgin Mary stayed in the temple for 12 years.
- Jesus was 12 years old when he questioned the scholars in the temple.
- There are 12 legions of angels.
- The tree of life in the new creation will produce 12 types of fruit.
- The number of 144,000 servants of God is the sum of 12 x 12,000 (12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel)
- The dimensions and description given of the New Jerusalem in the Bible’s Book of Revelation have multiples of the number 12.
- The wall of the city has 12 foundations and the names of the 12 apostles.
- The city measured 12,000 furlongs and the wall was 144 cubits, which is 12 x 12.
- The number 12 is symbolic of God’s spiritual kingdom, both in heaven and on earth, when the earth and heavens will be created anew.
- Daniel 12:12 “Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.” 1 + 3 + 3 + 5 totals 12
- Twelve years of blood – “And a woman who had a flow of blood for twelve years and could not be healed by anyone, came up behind him (Jesus), and touched the fringe of his garment; and immediately her flow of blood ceased.” Luke 8:43
- The 12 stars of the crown -The twelve stars of the crown on the women in Revelation 12:1 is the foundation for the design of the European Union flag
- The 12 Gates of Jerusalem – “It had a great, high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and on the gates the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel were inscribed; on the east three gates, on the north three gates, on the south three gates, and on the west three gates.
The fact that the Bible makes it a point to mention the savior of humanity only twice in his first 12 years, 1st and 12th, is no accident as the number 12 is symbolic of God’s spiritual kingdom. Jesus was sent to prepare a spiritual kingdom in the heavens for all mankind.
Another thought. When the Sun is in any house of the zodiac there are 11 empty ones. 11 empty houses and the Sun. After Judas betrayed Jesus and committed suicide, there were 11 disciples remaining. 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11= 66. There are 66 Books in the Bible. Without Judas’s betrayal, Jesus could not have fulfilled the prophecy to die for the sins of man.
11 years is the amount of magnetic flux that rises up to the Sun’s surface varies with time in a cycle called the solar cycle. This cycle lasts 11 years on average. This cycle is sometimes referred to as the sunspot cycle.
Years 30-33 Jesus’s or The SUN’s “Cusp”
These years of Jesus’s life are more documented than any other time period of his life. These 3 1/2 years of work define Jesus as what he was and came here to do. To die and be reborn.
WHAT’S A CUSP IN ASTROLOGY?
In general, you’re “on the cusp” if you’re born about three days before or after the change in signs. Each cusp period has a name that reflects the distinct energy it carries.
Zodiac cusps represent the twilight days between the signs, where one is rising as the other sets. It’s an auspicious time to be born — these are moments of change, of endings and beginnings, of compromise and surprise.
The cusps themselves are ripe with possibility and shifting perspectives, and the life of those who embody these cusp signs can be truly illuminative.
How long does it take the sun to transition and clear through a zodiac sign? Answer: 3 days either side of the union.
If Jesus (The Sun) entered into the new house of the Zodiac to be reborn, it would take “him” 3 days to clear the previous sign and be fully immersed into the new one.
Age 30 (The Triad) – Man’s Dedication to Work
The age of 30 is when Jesus began his ministry or work.
Timeline of Jesus age 30 –
- Jesus is baptized in the River Jordan in Judea by John the Baptist
- Jesus in the Wilderness – Judea
- Jesus hails Andrew, Simon, Philip, And Nathaniel – Bethabara
- The miracle of turning the water into wine and drives the moneymakers from the temple – Cana. Jerusalem
- Nighttime visit Of Nicodemusâ€” Christ enlightens him – Jerusalem.
- Jesus and the Woman of Samaria – Samaria: Sychar
- Miracle at Cana in Galilee
- Pool of Bethesda – Jerusalem
- Jesus Reads in the Nazareth Synagogue – Nazareth. Capernaum
The number 30 is actually “3” numerologically as the “0” is an exponential placeholder. The number 3 is, of course, represented Biblically in the trinity.
- Past, Present, Future
- Birth, Life, Death
- Beginning, Middle, End
- Earth, Sun, and Moon
- Body, Soul, and Spirit
This number is called wisdom, because men organize the present, foresee the future, and benefit from the experiences of the past. It is the number of knowledge – music, geometry, and astronomy.
The triad is made up of the monad and the duad. The monad is the symbol of the Divine Father and the duad of the Great Mother. The triad is thus androgynous and is symbolic the God gave birth to His worlds out of Himself, who in His creative aspect is always symbolized by the triangle.
The number 3 is also the highest degree a Mason can attain in Freemasonry.
Ages 31 – 32
The Number 31 – Aside from being the inverse of the number “13” doesn’t represent much of anything in numerology.
Josiah reigned 31 years in Jerusalem. (2 K 22,1) The 31 kings overcome at the west of the Jordan by Joshua and the Israelites. (Jos 12,24)
The Number 32 – represents the totality of men on earth, and was the symbol of justice, according to the Pythagoreans.
There is really very little in the way of Biblical or numerological significance to these numbers and although they can be found in the bible, they are of little consequence. Many Christians and occultists throughout history have attempted to pull meaning from these numbers from the Apocrypha but it has amounted to little, and I for one give little weight to speculation and visions about non-canonized books. In my estimation, this obscureness from the overt message of the Bible correlates well with its obscureness in the world of numerology.
It would appear that the ages 31 and 32 for Jesus are represented as simply a transitioning period filled with work, much the same way the Sun WORKS through the previous zodiac sign. We can see from the Biblical text that these years most certainly were filled with work.
Timeline of Jesus age 31 –
- Jesus at the Sea of Galilee, Christ chooses the four – Galilee: Capernaum
- Sermon on the Mount – Near Capernaum
- Miracle of the Leper – By Lake Gennesaret. Capernaum
- Matthew is Called by Jesus – Capernaum
- Jesus in the Cornfield on the Sabbath – Capernaum.
- Jesus & the Twelve Disciples – Near Capernaum
- Jesus and the imprisonment of John the Baptist – Galilee, near Cana
- Jesus and the Multitudes at the Shore – Capernaum: Sea of Galilee
- Jairusâ€™ Daughter Healed – Capernaum
Timeline of Jesus age 32 –
- Jesus Teaches in the Synagogue – Nazareth. Capernaum
- The mission of the Twelve Disciples – Nazareth. Capernaum
- Herod Seeks Out Jesus – Decapolis: Bethsaida
- The miracle of the Loaves and Fishes – Bethsaida
- Jesus Walks on the Water – Sea of Galilee. Gennesaret
- Jesus and the Pharisees – Capernaum
- Jesus and the Woman of Canaan – Phenicia. Decapolis
- Feeding the Multitude – Decapolis. Dalmanutha. Bethsaida
- Jesus Foretells his Own Fate – Cesarea Philippi.
- The Transfiguration – On, and near, Mt. Hermon
- Jesus Foretells his Death and Resurrection – Galilee. Capernaum
- Feast of the Tabernacle – Jerusalem. Galilee.
- Jesus Questioned by the Jews – Jerusalem.
- The Lords Prayer – Perea
- Sermon to the Innumerable Multitude – Perea.
- Journey To Jerusalem – Perea. Bethany
Age 33 – The Most Sacred Number
And here we come to the most sacred number in all of Numerology and the age at which The SON or the SUN dies and is reborn.
I do not dare list all the places the number 33 comes up in the Bible, numerology, science, art, film, sports, and the occult. This most certainly is an article within itself and I have in fact written such an article. You can find it here. I believe it to be the most complete list of the application of the number 33 ever assembled.
As this number relates to the Bible:
- The number 33 represents wisdom in the bible.
- 33 or more precisely “thirty and three” are mentioned 6 times in the bible.
- Jesus lived for 33 years
- Jesus performed 33 miracles
- The “beast” is mentioned 33 times in the Bible
- 33 kings in the land of Canon had to be killed to receive God’s inheritance. Moses killed 2 of them (Amalek and Og), David killed the other 31. Totaling 33.
- Benhadad of Syria came with 32 kings in order to take over. 32 plus himself makes 33.
- King David reigned in Jerusalem for 33 years
- A very old Jewish tradition, recounted by the first century A.D. historian Josephus, states that Adam and Eve had 33 sons and 23 daughters!
- The star of David and his two triangles, one inverted and placed on top of the other one. Two triangles each having 3 sides is 3 and 3. Or 33.
- 33 sons and daughters of Israel (Genesis 46:15)
- 3300 officers of King Solomon (1 Kings 5:16)
- There are 33 titles for the Antichrist in the old testament and 13 in the new testament.
- Jacob had 33 children with his first wife Leah. (Gen 46:15
- According to Jewish law laid out in Leviticus, a woman had to purify her blood and was not permitted to touch anything sacred for 33 days after her son was circumcised.
- The Bible contains a total of 66 books. That’s 33+33 or 33×2.
- The name “God” occurs 32 times in the first book of Genesis. And with God dictating to Moses, that makes 33.
- Lucifer took a third of the stars, or angels with him when he fell from heaven. That is 33 1/3.
- The 33rd time Noah’s name is used in Scripture is when God makes a special covenant or promise with him. It’s, for this reason, the number 33 is sometimes associated with “God’s Promise.”
- The 33rd time Abraham’s name is used in the Bible is when Isaac, the child of promise, is born to him when he is ninety-nine years old, OR 33×3 (Genesis 21:1 – 2).
33 is also “6”
- 33 = 6
- 3 + 3 = 6
- Six is the first perfect number, which is a mathematical term, meaning that 6 is both the sum and product of its factors:
- 1 + 2 + 3 = 6
- 1 X 2 X 3 = 6
- 6 is the trinity doubled
“6” of course, ties back to “12”
Twelve is a composite number, the smallest number with exactly six divisors, its divisors being 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 12.
The number 6 is used in important context within the Bible as well.
- The six jars in which the water was transformed into wine by Jesus at the wedding of Cana. (Jn 2,6)
- The six days taken by God to create the creation, according to the Bible and the Koran. (Gn 2,2; Koran 10,9 and 32,3)
- The six years taken by Joshua to conquer all the country of Canaan.
- The catch of Jericho by Joshua was done in six days. (Jos 6, 11-14)
- The six degrees that had the throne of Solomon (1 K 10,19) and the six nations which provided him wives or concubines: Egyptians, Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians, Hittites (1 K 11,1).
Timeline of Jesus age 33 –
- Jesus and Lazarus – Perea. Bethany. Perea
- Jesus Journeys Through Samaria and Galilee – Galilee. Samaria. Perea
- He tells of Imminent Betrayal – Perea
- The Miracle of the Two Blind Beggars – Jericho
- The Mount of Olives – Bethphage. Jerusalem
- In the Temple – Jerusalem, in the Temple
- Mary and Martha – Bethany.
- The Passover Supper – Bethany. Jerusalem: Upper Room
- The Last Supper – Jerusalem: Upper Room
- Garden at Gethsemane – Mount of Olives. Gethsemane
- Judas Iscariot Betrays Jesus – Gethsemane. Jerusalem
- The Trial of Jesus – Jerusalem.
- Pontius Pilate – Jerusalem.
- The Crucifixion – Jerusalem. Golgotha: Calvary.
- The Sepulchre – Jerusalem: The Sepulchre
- The Resurrection – Jerusalem: The Sepulchre
- Doubting Thomas – Emmaus. Jerusalem
- Jesus After the Resurrection – Sea of Galilee
- The Ascension – Galilee. Mt. Olivet. Bethany
The Astrotheological Birth of Jesus
The annual death and resurrection of Jesus is played out in the heavens every Dec 21-25, why should the birth of the Son not be played out as well?
Numerology and astronomy abound when it comes to the birth of Jesus. As well does allegoric similitude. Equipped with only a little bit of knowledge of the zodiac and cursory understanding of the movement of the stars and planets, one can see the story of the birth of Jesus played out annually in the heavens above.
So what does all this mean?
Is this article an attempt to get Christians to throw out their religion and turn to atheism? NOT IN THE LEAST. I have very little respect for atheism in general as it is simply a coping out of the search for it means to exist. I believe faith is crucial to human evolution and I find Christianity to be an exceptionally good path. In fact, most of my best friends are Christians.
It has not escaped anyone’s attention that atheists generally fancy themselves intellectually superior to those of faith while they themselves bow quite devoutly to the altar of science. The problem with atheists is that for all their intellectualism they fail to see the order of creation within the entropy of the universe. They have cherry-picked from their scientism and manufactured a new creation story, one which ironically requires faith as it ignores the 2nd law of thermodynamics and fails to explain the irreducible complexity of a single cell. Ironically, atheists have forgone institutionalized religion and replaced it with another.
Nothing in this article denies a CREATOR. In fact, I will state that there MUST be a creator in some capacity, for the order we experience in every aspect of our being is a testimony to it. What I take issue with is the story of Jesus and how it has been woven into the fabric of this most certain creation. The facts are so apparent that even Christians do not deny them but instead choose passages in the Bible to explain the reason why.
Like millions, I have been convinced that the story of Jesus is indeed an allegory for the sun’s (giver of life) journey across the heavens and I believe the reason for this is that I was exposed to this information as an adult without ever having grown up exposed to daily Christain doctrine. I was never conditioned to invest my faith emotionally into this particular story.
I believe that since the invent of the computer and hyperproliferation of the information due to the internet, humanity is waking up to this realization and we are soon to enter into the new age and find ourselves with a new collective religion wherein we will deposit out faith. This new religion, like the last and those before it, will no doubt embody the values, morals, and lessons necessary for humanity, during its respective age, to flourish and press forward.
I most certainly understand where Christians as well as Muslims, and Jews who share similar foundations and are reliant upon faith as a mechanism for eternal life would have a serious problem with the above statement. For centuries the church has deployed it’s occulted knowledge which it has used to convert and maintain believers. Psychology, biology, sociology, vibration, color, and sound only to name a few. Not only do most religions have built-in protection mechanisms in order to retain those devotees for their entire lives, (cough cough – Islam) but the structure of institutional religion is built upon architecture which meshes intrinsically with the natural predilections of the human mind. Some scientists even claim that there is a God gene inside of us even which predisposes us to this belief process.
I’m not stating that churches are intrinsically bad and manipulative. I’m saying that organized religion has been a necessary and effective means to direct western civilization, and in our current age of Pieces, it has taken the form of a Judeo-Christian based system. Where I do have a problem with Christianity is that like all hierarchical systems there are levels of access to knowledge. On one hand, the church understands and utilizes the deeper knowledge hidden within the Bible while on the other, it tells its followers to not make themselves ignorant of such matters. It’s a control system. The greatest offenders, of course, being the Catholic and Mormon church.
The belief in a creator clearly does not require the belief in Jesus. Nor, as Christian historians have shown does the belief that Jesus was a real living man prove the existence of a creator. However, without a doubt there is deep hidden knowledge in these ancient systems we call religions. We know for certain that they are full of occulted and ancient knowledge and that they have been a primary force in the development of mankind. Is it really a surprise that the Catholic Church is the longest surviving bureaucracy in the history of the human species. If that doesn’t tell you something about what we are dealing with, then I don’t know what to say.
It is my suspicion that humanity has lived through more than a few of these “ages” and that the human species is most certainly “managed” in nearly every measure. It is only the nature and method of this management that seem to be the question at hand.
I was raised Catholic (don’t hold that against me), but at 18, decided it wasn’t for me (all those missing years puzzled me). I mostly could not see how God would be represented by Grumpy Old Men – monsignors yelling at the flock for various interpretations of the parables. Why would a loving God want to use fear to make us follow? So I chose a spiritual path, leading to so many other religions and philosophies. Now with nothing to show for/from such a life, I came to read a book, Reality Unveiled: The Hidden Keys of Existence. It took a while to process the stripping of my faith, opening my eyes to bigger, deeper, higher, lower, and beyond. Then came my research in Q, and some rather bizarre maps… Further stripping me of my faith, not trusting the “all things spiritual “ that I have spent most of my adulthood studying, researching, I felt so betrayed by the mass manipulation and hypnotic state I have lived in. I find myself Questioning what is real. Archangels? Angels? Guides? Ascended Masters? Have I unknowingly been praying to Satan? Is there any truth anywhere on this planet? It’s strange how different sources that come to my attention are all starting to overlap. This site is one of them. Thank you. It is helping me find that there is “something”, God? Infinite Universe? Creator? But as for everything and everyone, I believe I need to build a bonfire to purge my life of the tools I have accumulated. Pendulums, crystals, books… maybe by stripping bare of all these trappings, I can at least live in peace.
I can only commend you for such a thorough, insightful, analysis, one I will read and re-read multiple times. Yep, you got it spot on…Christ is the sun. As one becomes more familiar with numerology and other religions centered on sun deities, the evidence starts to become overwhelming. Additionally, the bible starts to ‘click’ so much more, everything makes so much more sense. If I believe Christ to be a historical person, I must suspend disbelief when I read that he walked on water, died on the cross, and was reborn after three days. As an allegory/metaphor for the sun, however, it makes much more sense: the sun’s reflection ‘walks’ on water, the sun ‘dies’ on the southern cross every year, and is ‘reborn’ after three days.
Where I respectfully have a diverging point of view, I believe, from your own, is as to whether or not the bible and Christianity in general is a fundamentally good thing for society. I point to the persecution , humiliation, and condemnation of non-christians through the centuries, which continues to this day, albeit in different form; to the rampant paedophilia associated with (and covered up by) the catholic church (and I say that as someone raised strongly catholic); to the enormous and hypocritical wealth hoarded by the Vatican; and to the fact that organized religion plays such an enormous role in the overall control system, a system that teaches people to find an ‘other’ and hate them for their differences. Whether these facets are due to the religion itself, or due to the bastardization of the religious teachings by the people in power is perhaps up for discussion, but as it stands, I find many aspects that are, at the very least, extremely problematic.
Once again, I sincerely thank you for the labor of love that you have shown in this article and so many others (your article and video on the Epstein masonic hit is a tour de force) and I look forward to reading more of your insights in the future.
I just wanted to point out that Lucifer = 74 in gematria numerology as well. This is no accident. The Roman creation of the name Jesus Christ serves occult ritual purposes as illustrated above. Yeshua was a completely different being altogether
“I believe that the secrets of time and space too are hidden with the text of this great book and as we develop further it will unlock for humanity the path forward.”
Well said, Mr. Daniel!
“I believe that since the invent of the computer and hyperproliferation of the information due to the internet, humanity is waking up to this realization and we are soon to enter into the new age and find ourselves with a new collective religion wherein we will deposit out faith. This new religion, like the last and those before it, will no doubt embody the values, morals, and lessons necessary for humanity, during its respective age, to flourish and press forward.”
I humbly ask you, do you see how this second quote could relate to the first one? May God continue to bless your research. Thank you for your search for truth and sharing the fruits with all of us.
We will be given a new religion, complete with new Gods, and texts which speak of their adventures and deeds. This new religion will embody all the science and sacred knowledge of the mystery schools, like most of the religions which have come and gone, and no one alive will remember or have record of those past religions. Much the way it is today. Their history will be fed to them the same way our history (His Story) is fed to us.
We see eye to eye on multiple topics you discuss. Ideas, understandings and realizations I’ve been speaking of without persuasion or guidance to understand. I’ve always been very open minded and question what we were being taught, teachings so many generations passed down what they were told by previous generations to be fact including writings by who knows, then to be translated and transferred through time with many stories in my mind are not rational or reasonable concepts. Of course I believe there to be a “God” if you will, in fact as I grow older I feel more and more in tune with existence as if I am experiencing what people refer to as the third eye awakening. I also live in the valley of the sun and don’t feel our paths have crossed but would like to believe they will. They must! Or is all this coincidence just that….coincidence.
Comments are closed.